23.3.11

Sophie Blackwell - illustrated missed connections

Monday, June 21, 2010
-m4w
I help you almost once a week at the grocery store with your seafood purchases. I doubt you'll see this, but if you do, please respond back. I'll know it's you when you tell me the specific seafood you ask for each week.
    
Thursday, April 15, 2010
-w4m
Not just those on show, you know that right?
  
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
-m4w (Danbury gas station)
So you came in out of the rain to do your paperwork and could only show me a few tats... I saw the scissors and would love to see the rest.Wednesday came and went. I am still waiting. 
  

I love missed connections! SEEing the objects of desire in Sophie's Blackwell's dreamlike, whimsical illustrations is just so....... satisfying. Check out Sophie's blog for more illustrated missed connections.

No comments: